We stock standard sizes of Solid Aluminum and Soft Top Rubber pallets, and in most cases, they are ready to be shipped out. Through the years, we've been able to apply new techniques to increase the quality and efficiency of our standard pallets. We have mechanized our lamination processes to ensure consistent quality across all pallets. Additionally, we carefully inspect and grade our materials to ensure that we meet industry standards.
- All standard pallets are made to your exact height and dimensional requirements.
- Our pallets are fit tested before being pressed onto the pallet - this way we know that the pallets are a perfect fit on your machine.
- We also bevel the underside of all of our pallets and power brush the bracket edges to a smooth finish.
- Manufactured with 1/4" Solid Aluminum & 1/8" Soft Top Rubber is an industry standard on major automatics.
- We machine pallet brackets to 21.75" length for Slide Style Standard Pallets.
*Please allow a quarter inch tolerance on all pallets*
**Only Anatol Slide Style Pallets are available**
If you have an Anatol QUICK RELEASE style machine these will not fit your machine. Slide style machines will have silver or yellow handles on the arm of the machine, while Quick Release machines will have a "bone shaped" marking on the plate. Please call us if you are unsure of which type of Anatol machine you have.
The NEW Quick Load Option:
Notches on the Pallet Bracket that make loading pallets much easier and quicker. Special machining makes self-aligning easier to load. Simply drop and push. Quick Load Option is available for M&R, Workhorse and Anatol Slide-Style. Watch a short video under the Videos tab to see how this is loaded onto your machine.
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: email@example.com
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.