Use Roller Squeegees to achieve the absolute smoothest prints you've ever accomplished on press!
You may have noticed that as soon as you finish laying down an underbase and the mesh releases its contact with the substrate, it pulls up on the fibers of the garment. That's called fibrillation. Printing colors on top of a fibrillated shirt greatly reduces the resolution, detail, and smoothness of your final print. You can fix this problem by using a Roller Squeegee after the flash to matte down the fibers. Printing colors on top of this newly hard surface will bring out the detail of your final prints and significantly increase their smoothness (hand feel).
Without a Roller Squeegee and With a Roller Squeegee
For instructions on using Roller Squeegees, navigate to the 'Videos' tab and watch the video!
- Each roller squeegee comes shipped with a PTFE sheet, also commonly known by another name we are not allowed to say.
- When combined with PTFE, roller squeegees create a very smooth and uniform hand to the final product.
- It's like having a heat press right on your machine!
- Roller squeegees are available for most automatic machines - the manual version is available as well.
- Call us or order online to order this revolutionary product today!
Interactive 3D Model Below!
Zoom in, zoom out, & move around with mouse wheel and right and left mouse buttons.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We have a ROQ and this roller squeegee smooths every print
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.