Roller Squeegee (w/ PTFE Sheet)
- 11.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Please note:
- Roller Squeegee size is the length of the blue portion.
Use Roller Squeegees to achieve the absolute smoothest prints you've ever accomplished on press!
You may have noticed that as soon as you finish laying down an under base and the mesh releases its contact with the substrate, it pulls up on the fibers of the garment. That's called fibrillation. Printing colors on top of a fibrillated shirt greatly reduces the resolution, detail, and smoothness of your final print. You can fix this problem by using a Roller Squeegee after the flash to matte down the fibers. Printing colors on top of this very smooth surface will bring out the detail of your final prints and significantly increase their smoothness (hand feel).
Without a Roller Squeegee and With a Roller Squeegee
For instructions on using Roller Squeegees, navigate to the 'Videos' tab and watch the video!
- Each roller squeegee comes shipped with a PTFE sheet, also commonly known by another name we are not allowed to say.
- When combined with PTFE, roller squeegees create a very smooth and uniform hand to the final product.
- It's like having a heat press right on your machine!
- Roller squeegees are available for most automatic machines - the manual version is available as well.
- Call us or order online to order this revolutionary product today!
- Size listed is of the Roller portion only. Outer dimension is 2" larger. The 16" Roller Squeegee requires 23"x31" frame. Machines using 20" x 24" frames should order the 14" Roller Squeegee.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product works just as demonstrated and advertised. Great addition to any shop!
Worked nicely....very heavy duty roller!
This really solves that problem when you have those prints that just need some smoothing.
We have a ROQ and this roller squeegee smooths every print
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Improve the hand feel and image quality of your prints with Roller Squeegees
No more fibrillation - smooth prints with a Roller Squeegee! ...
Action Roller Squeegee for ROQ Screen Printing Presses
Grab an Action roller squeegee for ROQ or any other Auto Press...
Action Engineering Roller Squeegee
Action Engineering's new 16" Roller Squeegee. Smooth out your...
How To Install PTFE Sheet to Your Frame
With every Roller Squeegee or Kit purchase, you will receive a...
How to Use a Double Blade Squeegee and a Roller Squeegee!
Industry professional, Charlie Taublieb, explains the proper u...