Our Single Sleeve Pallets are made of Solid Aluminum and Soft Top Rubber. In most cases, Through the years, we've been able to apply new techniques to increase the quality and efficiency of our standard pallets. We carefully inspect and grade our materials to ensure that we meet industry standards.
All Single Sleeve Pallets are made to your exact height and dimensional requirements.
- 1/4" Solid Aluminum & 1/8" Soft Top Rubber is an industry standard on major automatics.
- Extra Attention to detail: We bevel the underside of all of our pallets and power brush the bracket edges to a smooth finish.
- We machine pallet brackets to 17.75" length for Sleeve & Pocket Pallets.
- They are fit tested before being pressed onto the pallet - this way we know that the pallets are a perfect fit on your machine.
- Antec Pallets come with Adapter Plates which you can use with a bracket you provide.
- We make all MHM and ROQ Standard Pallets out of ultra-light honeycomb aluminum
For other sizes of sleeve pallets check out our standard pallet page or contact us for a custom size.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The single sleeve pallet is awesome!! Sturdy and the sleeves go on easily.
We did have a small issue with the sleeve pallets. Apparently there are different spots that the clamp nipples can go. They came one way - we needed the other. Action Engineering did a quick job of getting them replaced!
These worked out great!
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.