Kornit Style Hoodie Combo Pallet
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Achieve stunning prints on your zipper hoodies and pullover hoodies with our specially-engineered Kornit Style Hoodie Combo Pallets!
If you've ever tried printing zipper hoodies with a simple Kornit Standard Hold Down Pallet, you've probably learned very quickly why not to! Because the zippers often stick up off of the pallet, either your machine's head gets clogged, or worse, it comes into contact with your garment disabling it. This can cost tons of money to repair (not to mention lost time from not printing).
Our Kornit Zipper Hoodie Pallets have a special groove where you can drop the zipper into, creating a perfectly flat printing surface.
Our Kornit Style Zipper Hoodie Pallets are available for use on either Kornit's pedestal or our AE Kornit Retrofit Pedestal. The benefits of using our pedestal and the corresponding pallets are as follows:
- Pallets that are compatible with the AE Kornit Retrofit Pedestal are significantly cheaper.
- Much quicker turn-around times.
- Far lighter than the alternative.
- The ability to put a 4" wide pallet on our pedestal and print through the sleeve means faster loading times.
- Extremely durable - withstands the test of time.
All of our pallets, whether they are for use on Kornit's standard pedestal or our AE Kornit Retrofit Pedestal, come with a guarantee of satisfaction.
- Manufactured from the best precision-ground anodized aluminum and stainless steel.
- Extremely flat printing surface for consistent and precise image quality.
- An exact height match for your OEM specifications.
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: email@example.com
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.