We stock standard sizes of Solid Aluminum and Soft Top Rubber pallets, and in most cases, they are ready to be shipped out. Through the years, we've been able to apply new techniques to increase the quality and efficiency of our standard pallets. We have mechanized our lamination processes to ensure consistent quality across all pallets. Additionally, we carefully inspect and grade our materials to ensure that we meet industry standards.
All Standard Pallets are made to your exact height and dimensional requirements.
- 1/4" Solid Aluminum & 1/8" Soft Top Rubber is an industry standard on major automatics.
- Extra Attention to detail: We bevel the underside of all of our pallets and power brush the bracket edges to a smooth finish.
- We machine pallet brackets to 21.75" length for Standard Pallets and 17.75" length for Sleeve & Pocket Pallets.
- They are fit tested before being pressed onto the pallet - this way we know that the pallets are a perfect fit on your machine.
- Antec Pallets come with Adapter Plates which you can use with a bracket you provide.
- We make all MHM and ROQ Standard Pallets out of ultra-light honeycomb aluminum
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased a used Antec Legend and it came with old warped wooden pallets. I purchased 6 aluminum pallets and the press now performs as designed.
The pallets are excellent. My printers actually like them better than the original pallets that came with the press.
I bought 6 standard pallets for our M&R press and they fit amazing! We love them.
We are very happy with these platens. They are well constructed and look like they will last a very long time.
The aftermarket HIX parts fit properly for articulating arm/platen system.
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.