Hinged Double Sleeve Pallets
- Due to delays, All ROQ & MHM platens will not ship until August 20th.
- 13.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Action Engineering is pleased to introduce the new Hinged Double Sleeve Pallet. The design is now under eleven pounds in weight, much more versatile, and more user friendly than ever before. We've improved load and unload speeds. Hinged Double Sleeve Pallets come with two 3.5" wide by 22" long print areas with an overall width of 8.5" x27".
Hinged Double Sleeve Pallet provide you with the ability to print youth and women's sized shirts without stretching the cuff or sleeve around the pallet bracket. You can even print socks on this pallet!
- A mechanism keeps the arms at an angle during loading and unloading. This ensures that production is very fast and efficient.
- Suitable for shirt sizes between youth medium through adult extra large.
- By loading through the sleeve cuff, you can print on both the left and right sleeves of the same shirt simultaneously.
- NO RUBBER comes on this pallet, however you may add rubber if you wish. Adding rubber will change your height offset.
- Available for all automatic and manual machines.
*Garment Hooks (shown) are sold separately to keep your garment from dragging across the floor. They are only available for M&R®, Workhorse Manual, Workhorse Automatic, and Anatol Slide Style. Available under the parts & accessories section of our website.
We recommend our 8.5" Squeegees and Winged Flood Bars
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like that the you can slide the sleeve on all the way with out the platen base getting in your way. You need to use a fairly large screen to get out past the hinge part.
This double hinged sleeve pallet from action engineering allows you to print women's and youth sleeves AS WELL AS small yoga pants without having to worry about getting your garment over the pallet bracket
I am unable to attach pictures but i want to show off this pallet. I don't know how i lived without it!
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: email@example.com
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.