Manual Starter Kit
- 18.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Use the BadAss Roller Squeegee to achieve the absolute smoothest prints you've ever accomplished on a manual press!
You may have noticed that as soon as you finish laying down an underbase and the mesh releases its contact with the substrate, it pulls up on the fibers of the garment. That's called fibrillation. Printing colors on top of a fibrillated shirt greatly reduces the resolution, detail, and smoothness of your final print. You can fix this problem by using this Manual Roller Squeegee after the flash to matte down the fibers. Printing colors on top of this newly hard surface will bring out the detail of your final prints and significantly increase their smoothness (hand feel).
For instructions on using Roller Squeegees, watch our youtube video or inquire!
- Each roller squeegee comes shipped with a PTFE sheet, also known commonly by another name that we cannot say!
- When combined with PTFE, roller squeegees create a very smooth and uniform hand to the final product.
- It's like having a heat press right on your machine!
- This kit is made specifically for manual machines.
- Smoothing screen is 23" x 31"
- Call us or order online to order this revolutionary product today!
Included in every Manual Starter Kit:
- 1 x 23" x 31" Smoothing Frame, with professionally installed PTFE
- 1 x 14" Manual Roller Squeegee, a.k.a The BadAss Manual Roller Squeegee
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Screen Printing OHHS Rally Towels with Action Engineering Roller
Today we were using our new roller squeegee from Action Engine...
Improve the hand feel and image quality of your prints with Roller Squeegees
No more fibrillation - smooth prints with a Roller Squeegee! ...
The BADASS Manual Roller Squeegee
* http://actionengineering.com *