Split Roller Squeegee (w/ PTFE Sheet)
- 11.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
NEW Split Roller Squeegee for Zippers and Hems!
The NEW Split Design features a 2" gap in the middle. This gap will allow you to roll over zippers and hems with ease.
You may have noticed that as soon as you finish laying down an under base and the mesh releases its contact with the substrate, it pulls up on the fibers of the garment. That's called fibrillation. Printing colors on top of a fibrillated shirt greatly reduces the resolution, detail, and smoothness of your final print. You can fix this problem by using a Roller Squeegee after the flash to matte down the fibers. Printing colors on top of this very smooth surface will bring out the detail of your final prints and significantly increase their smoothness (soft hand feel).
The Difference Without a Roller Squeegee and With a Roller Squeegee
For instructions on using Roller Squeegees, navigate to the 'Videos' tab and watch the video!
- Each roller squeegee comes shipped with a PTFE sheet, also commonly known by another name we are not allowed to say.
- When combined with PTFE, roller squeegees create a very smooth and uniform hand to the final product.
- It's like having a heat press right on your machine!
- Roller squeegees are available for most automatic machines - the manual version is available as well.
- Call us or order online to order this revolutionary product today!
- Size listed is of the Roller portion only. Outer dimension is 2" larger. The 16" Roller Squeegee requires 23" x 31" frame
Using a Roller Squeegee and PTFE Sheet with your OWN Frame
With every Roller Squeegee purchase you will receive a PTFE Sheet to use with your own frame. If you choose this option, you must have a print-ready frame that is coated with emulsion and dried on one side. Once the frame is prepared, you will peel off the PTFE backing and apply this to the underside/back of your frame. For extra security, reinforce the edges of the teflon sheet by taping the four sides.
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.