Double Roller Squeegee (w/ PTFE Sheet)
- 11.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Two Rollers are WAY Better Than One!
You may have noticed that as soon as you finish laying down an under base and the mesh releases its contact with the substrate, it pulls up on the fibers of the garment. That's called fibrillation. Printing colors on top of a fibrillated shirt greatly reduces the resolution, detail, and smoothness of your final print. You can fix this problem by using a Roller Squeegee after the flash to matte down the fibers. Printing colors on top of this very smooth surface will bring out the detail of your final prints and significantly increase their smoothness (hand feel).
The Roller Squeegee Difference:
For instructions on using the Double Roller Squeegees, navigate to the 'Videos' tab and watch the video!
- Each roller squeegee comes shipped with a PTFE sheet, also commonly known by another name we are not allowed to say.
- When combined with PTFE, roller squeegees create a very smooth and uniform hand to the final product.
- It's like having a large heat press right on your machine!
- Double Roller squeegees are available for most automatic machines - there will be a manual version is available as well!
- Call us or order online to order this revolutionary product today!
- Size listed is of the Roller portion only. Outer dimension is 2" larger. The 16" Double Roller Squeegee requires 23"x31" frame. The Double Roller Squeegee is only available in 16" length (length of the blue roller portion).
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.