Our EZ Clean Squeegee makes changing the rubber extremely easy.
Simply loosen the screws and the rubber falls out, saving you much time and hassle. We call them EZ-Clean because there are no nuts and bolt heads sticking out. We go the extra mile to countersink one side and tap the other. This means that when you clean it, it washes easy and doesn't snag your wash rag.
Each EZ Clean Squeegee comes with 70 Durometer Rubber Installed. We slightly over-cut the rubber and install it with a keen eye for straightness. Then, we take the assembled squeegee to one of our trusty power saws where it is very slightly shaved. After a bit more edge sanding and cleanup, our squeegee is finished and we are able to offer customers the finest squeegees available!
Every consideration was given to making this squeegee precise, easy to change the rubber, and very cleanup friendly.
- Any Size OK. No Minimum Order.
- Up to 48" Squeegees Available.
- Squeegee holder is precise and rubber is easy to change.
- NO nut & bolt protrusions that snag your rag during wiping.
- No openings or gaps between the profiles for ink to get trapped.
- One side has countersunk through holes for flat head screws and the other side is threaded. This eliminates nut & bolt protrusions that snag your rag during wiping.
- All stainless steel screws.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love these squeegees!
We offer a guarantee of satisfaction on all of our products. For returns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship products through UPS Ground and Freight. Please contact us for more information.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimension and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.